Why these ingredients?
- Cloves: contain Eugenol which has antiseptic properties that have been shown to kill the Candida yeast cells, is also an immune system stimulant (which means it helps to increase the body’s disease-fighting powers), may help combat certain parasites and harmful bacteria such as: Babesia, Blastocystis hominis, Clostridioides (Clostridium) difficile, Giardia, Leishmania, Schistosoma, and Trypanosoma cruzi
- Garlic: causes yeast cells to rupture thus allowing your immune system to kill it
- Pau D’arco: claimed to be anti-cancer and anti-microbial, anti-candida
- Black Walnut Hulls: used to treat parasitic worm infections and certain other infections including diphtheria and syphilis, prevents growth and spreading of yeast, fights fungal infections
- Wormwood: kills parasites and yeasts, keeps bad bacteria out of intestines
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Information and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate, or cure any symptom, illness, or disease. Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC will not make any medical claims for products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Sheron Williams, Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC, nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning or changing any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.