Why these ingredients?
- Bilberry Leaf and Berry: most commonly used for improving eyesight – including night vision, cataracts and disorders of the retina, decreased blood flow in the veins conditions of the heart and blood vessels including hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) potential value in the treatment or prevention of conditions associated with inflammation, dyslipidemia, hyperglycemia or increased oxidative stress, cardiovascular disease (CVD), cancer, diabetes, and dementia and other age-related diseases
- Eyebright herb: used to improve weak vision from diverse causes, conjunctivitis, red-eye, styes, itchy eyes, stinging eyes, and weak vision from diverse causes
- Passionflower: used to treat vision problems due to straining, protecting the retina and decreasing the rate of macular degeneration, aids circulation to the eye
- Ginkgo Biloba: enhances blood circulation around the back of the eye, also useful in treating memory-related illnesses like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): anti-inflammatory, useful in reducing the tissue swelling that damages the optic nerve, may help with macular edema, causes of eye soreness due to dry eyes and other inflammatory-related conditions
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Information and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate, or cure any symptom, illness, or disease. Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC will not make any medical claims for products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Sheron Williams, Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC, nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning or changing any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.