Why these ingredients?
- Hawthorn leaf, flower, and berry are loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, reduces cholesterol, strengthens the heart, reduces or ceases palpitations and arrhythmia, reduces anxiety
- Hibiscus lowers blood pressure and cholesterol and reduces triglycerides
- Lemon Balm reduces stress, anxiety, and palpitations
- Mother’s Wort is used for heart failure, irregular heartbeat, and other symptoms due to stress and anxiety
- Nettle leaf has been used for its anti-inflammatory properties, helps to reduce inflammation in arteries and blood vessels to lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease
- Cayenne pepper stimulates or improves circulation. It is a natural blood thinner and reduces excessive blood clotting. It also lowers cholesterol.
- Black Pepper is high in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol and increases absorption.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Information and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate, or cure any symptom, illness, or disease. Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC will not make any medical claims for products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Sheron Williams, Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC, nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning or changing any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.