Why these Ingredients?
- Ginkgo Biloba: powerful antioxidant, improves circulation
- Horny Goatweed: increase blood flow, contains phytoestrogens, chemicals that act somewhat like the female hormone estrogen which may reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women
- Cayenne Pepper: helps the circulatory system, may also strengthen the heart, arteries, capillaries, and nerves, acts as a tonic (substance taken to give a feeling of vigor or well-being)
- Chaste Berry: may help with treating premenstrual syndrome, menstrual disorders, symptoms of menopause, infertility issues, and hormonal acne
- Dong Quai: known as female ginseng, balance levels of estrogen which alleviates common symptoms of menopause or PMS
- Red Maca: may help with uncomfortable periods, hot flashes, hormonal acne, fatigue, and mental clarity
- Shisandra Berry: beneficial for depression, effective at alleviating hot flashes, sweating, and heart palpitations
- *Pregnant or nursing women and people with gastric conditions such as GERD shouldn’t take Schisandra without their doctor’s approval
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Information and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate, or cure any symptom, illness, or disease. Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC will not make any medical claims for products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Sheron Williams, Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC, nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning or changing any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.