Why these ingredients?
- Ashwagandha: boosts testosterone levels significantly by reducing the stress hormone cortisol
- Tongkat Ali: improves stress hormone profile (lowers cortisol; raises testosterone), improves certain mood state parameters (lower tension, anger, and confusion)
- Passion Flower: boosts testosterone production and used for anti-anxiety
- Tribulus Terrestris: enhances athletic performance, increases libido and testosterone, helps erectile dysfunction, can act as a diuretic
- Yohimbe: enhances plasma testosterone levels and sexual vigor, decreases body fat, promotes skeletal muscle hypertrophy (an increase and growth of muscle cells)
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Information and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate, or cure any symptom, illness, or disease. Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC will not make any medical claims for products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Sheron Williams, Nature’s Manna: Herbs, Kefir, and Other Healthy Stuff LLC, nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning or changing any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.