1. Today we got a delivery!! Woooo Hoooo!!! What a welcome sight (because it was three weeks behind schedule). Normally this would not be met with such enthusiasm but with the onslaught of COVID, everything’s coming in slower. With more and more businesses, large and small, closing every day, we are happy to still have vendors that can bring what our customers want and blessed to be able to receive it.
2. A lady called back about the Essiac tea. She was supposed to have picked it up on Saturday needless to say we had it in stock and waiting. Most people around here don’t like to make this themselves, as it is a certain way to do it correctly, so we do it for them. While still not as popular as I would think, people, are starting to hear about and request more information about Essiac (Caisse spelled backward).
3. Another customer that wants me to put a health plan together for her and her husband. She wants to start on Dec 1st. That’s no problem at all, that’s one of the things I was assigned to do for my division. Here is the issue. In the Navy, you make weight or you get put out. In the civilian world..it’s not so cut and dry…ESPECIALLY When ‘couples’ come in as ‘singles.’ That usually means that one person has decided that the other person needs to do something different. It doesn’t work like that. While talking with her I discovered that she hasn’t made up her mind as to whether she wants a 3-month plan or if she wants to do it month to month…she hadn’t looked at their budget…wanted to review the calendar to make sure they would be able to “stick with it”…in short…she probably won’t be back and if she does, I hope she brings her husband with her.
4) Another hemp distributor called. This isn’t going away and aside from the current CBD vendor we have, we are going to have to make a decision soon. The fallout I see is that stuff…(looks around to see if anyone is looking)…this stuff smells and looks just like weed. I hope I’m not opening a can of worms, especially for the youth around here. The FDA already comes through here a lot more than I would like. Time will tell. Wish us luck.
5) Last but not least, a gentleman came in with some very good quality sea moss. Ever since Dr. Sebi’s endorsement –“God made seamoss and it does everything” – sea moss has been a hit! Not only is it reported to have over 90 trace minerals that the body needs, studies suggest that it helps build immunity and has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Furthermore, it is purported to inhibit tumor growth, helps with hypertension, prevents high cholesterol, and controls blood sugar. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
A few other people came in today but that was the most interesting and, I think, most helpful. Come back tomorrow and see what comes through the door. Perhaps one day you’ll be able to say… “he was talking about me!”